Wednesday, May 17, 2006, 12:14 AM

Photos are here...

Yay.... I finally got a pBase account now, I paid US$23 (AU$30.97) / year for 400MB, it's not bad considering last time I checked it was for 300MB, they actually increase the limit...good...hehehe

Photos are here, I also update the layout of my blog, which takes me whole morning to do so...hehehe...You can always check the complete gallery at here. So now let's take a tour one by one.... hoooooo...


I arrived at the church....came out from the bus, switch to wide lens then took this shot..
Gloria Jean's Coffee....at the church...it's good....hehehe
Edge Church front desk (formerly known as Southside Church)
The Stage...recording hasn't started yet...
Recording begins!!!! Started with a rock songs...just great!
Sing...
Praise & Worship
Ps. Danny giving a speech
Praise & Worship
Keyboardist...he got a very very nice voice..
The Edge Church band..
Guitarists
A lovely view...young generations worship God together....hoooooo!!!
Matt sings
Jason (youth pastor) leads the worship
Worshipping God...
Choirs
Praise & Worship led by Jason...Atmosphere is just different...
Last song was so good.... Ps. Danny asked the musician to play the first song to finish the recording... it's just great!
It's a bonus track, all the youth asks for encore (they asked Majesty song by Planetshakers) but it end up Chuck sings his song to his mom (it was Mother's day)


I give you only the thumbnails, so to check the complete galleries, better go to my photo gallery website... http://www.pbase.com/gantengx

Ok that's for today.... ciaoooo

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown

Nice one Ron... Good Job. Like your photograph. Get improve a lot...

Wednesday, 17 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home