Saturday, May 20, 2006, 5:04 PM

Trip to Waterfall Gully

Ookayy.... me, Voon Siong Wong, Stephanie Lee went to Waterfall Gully today, and it was fun and most important it's tiring....haha Steph was dying after the walk lol

Okay, now go back to last night, me, Ian, Masa, Miin, Amanda, Steph, Himali, Deborah, Akos & Norman all went to watch The DaVinci Code, and before that we went for dinner at Spices on Rundle St. The DaVinci Code is good movie in a way, despite all those nonsense theory haha lol but actually it's a good movie, recommended for people who have faith in Jesus, this movie can test your faith....

Wait, I don't really think so, coz it's a bit nonsense, on DaVinci Code's theory during the last supper, the one sit next to Jesus is Mary Magdalene, which is so wrong, it's not her, if you count all people sitting there it's all 12, it's all Jesus' diciple...so from that point on all story all just fiction, which clearly stated on the book itself on the front page, that all the stories all fiction.

We finished watching the show at 12am, going back home around 1am, Steph slept after she got back home and I don't sleep straight when I get back home...I don't know just do random stuff, like listen to music, read some manga (doraemon), and I really have no idea what did I do until 2am then go to sleep ahahaha lol...

Next day, three of us supposed to meet at 8am near the bus stop, and I woke up at 7.30am, then I wore my contact lenses, and I want to brush my teeth and the toothpaste is gone! That's so gay, I wanted to ask my other housemate (Ian) but he's still sleeping, then Steph already called me, then I just put my camera on my bag and then just go confidently ahahaha lol (I know it's gross don't complain about it haha)

Bus come at 8.15am, and I arrived at the bus stop at 8.10am, then we went on the bus, it took us around 20 minutes to go there. Then me & Steph just buy something to eat for our breakfast, and then we started walking. At normal rate, we can reach the waterfall from the bus stop by 40-45 minutes, but when we walk we just stop and take pictures for so often, so it ended up 2 hours to reach the waterfall lol

On the way to the waterfall, me & Steph stop for a while, take some shots, and I thought that I lost my lens cap, I was quite panic that time but after took quite a while it's just on my jeans pocket....then Voon stop at some spots and we just continue walking and leave him behind a bit (not too far) hehehe :p

The waterfall is not so great, but the walking was so fun, took some shots, after we went to the waterfall we just go to some snack bar, Voon had burger, me & Steph had hot dog. The hot dog was nice, i like it, it got butter and the tomato sauce is just sexy (ya, it's sexy) hahaa lol

On the way back, we went to a spot that Voon takes quite some time to take shots (we leaving him behind a bit) then we take some shots there, it was a nice spot actually and both me & Steph didn't realise that... =)

After we came back from the waterfall, me & Steph went to Woolworths to buy my toothpaste, and to develop the film. Then finally I go back home, Steph was dying she said she's gonna sleep after reach home. And here I am not sleeping but tired (we all walked around 9km in total)... hehe tonight I'll go to Uni SA with Masa and probably Steph to study..Exam is 4 weeks away kyaaaaa ahahaha

Oh here's 2 of the shots taken by Voon

3 of us
me & Steph
These 2 photos are copyrighted by Voon

My photos is not out yet, tomorrow the film will be developed, and I need to scan it first, so expect it will be uploaded on Tuesday/Wednesday...

I better go and start cook my dinner...adios... =p

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie

MY HAIR IS SO MESSY!!!!

ARGHHHH!!!!!

LOL!

But thanks again for inviting me on today's photoshoot. It was very fun!!! And I really enjoyed myself!

Let me know when you get your pictures. I want to see! OKAAAAAAYYYYYYY...

Saturday, 20 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home