Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 7:29 PM

Trip to Waterfall Gully (continued) - Photos

Finally done editing the photos, the scanned quality is not bad, but the only problem I have is just the picture a bit too bright, but the shopkeeper said there are no adjustment...So must be the scanner...hehe

I've got the scanned photo yesterday (Tuesday), then I've done my assignment...yay.. 2 more assignments left..hooooo.... Then I went to Steph's house to give her the cd (scanned photos), she also likes the picture quality...It's good..hehehe

Allright, here's the photo, as usual you still can see the whole gallery and larger resolution on my art gallery here

This one is our second stop on the trip, me & Steph took a bit time here since I thought I lost my lens cap and actually it was inside my jeans pocket...


This one here is the third stop on the trip.. We took more shots on the way rather than at the waterfall itself hehehe (Voon already left us since the second stop, we spent too much time looking for my lens cap hahaha)


Then after the third stop we walked a little bit further then I noticed these leaves, then I had to go down from the street to take this shot


This time we went ahead of Voon then Steph said these 2 houses are very cute, like those houses on postcard hehehe


Finally three of us catching up together then Voon noticed the trees which I didn't notice at all.. Then all of us took very simliar shots...haha


Keep going until 1km left! Hoooooo....


Stop by at some place and took quite random shot...Ah well I like this shot in a way.. =p


This is it the waterfall..Nothing very special actually, but it was a good trip, then Steph said she could just enjoy and not taking shot (but she took a shot in the end anyway) hehe


Steph & Voon preparing the camera for the shot when the sun was covered with clouds..


We decided to climb up to the top, and here's the view from the top


Another view from the top


On the way back, we went to the place where Voon spent a lot of time. Yah, it was a good spot, no wonder he spent lot time here hehe


Another shot from the good spot hehehe...


Hm... Most of the pictures are in black & white...I used to not really like black & white I remember...Think it's because Steph's influence....She's responsible for it...hahaha.....

Anyway, that's the photo so far, I still need to develop my other film, I used only 10 frames...still have 14 left...That's bad thing of using film I guess...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home