Saturday, May 27, 2006, 1:17 AM

Another not boring night

Hoooooooooooooooooo.... Tonight was so much fun...which I supposed to study, I remember I told Steph that I'm going to do my assignment tonight but it end up I didn't do anything at all...so bad...ah well anyway it still was such a fun night

Okay let's start from morning...Basically morning I went to Steph's house to pick up a spring onion that I forgot to take yesterday, but I ended up forgot about it...Then I get back some of my cds that I lend to her, then I just borrow Three Amigos DVD from her

Then I went to Woolworths to buy some groceries (Masa went to chinatown by himself) to buy other groceries too..

Then at night I cooked another random stuff, I named it "Oh ronnie so cool" chicken (sounds good) hahaha lol and cooked Bak Choy and a scrambled egg. It tasted allright, but Ian & Masa have to clean up whole bunch of dishes hahaha lol (evil laugh)

Then some time later Amanda & Steph came, followed by Himali. Then we basically got nothing to do then watched Kung Pow and it's just sooo lame.. I love lame shows... Can't believe those girls don't like it, they said it was a torture to watch.. Man... They can't appreciate lame shows hahahahaha lol...

Then after that we watched 50 First Dates.. The shows were so much fun, I also love 50 First Dates, I watched the movie for about 4 times already I think.... Ah well tonight is just fun.. Really enjoy it.. Thanks guys ;)

Oh, get well soon for Steph, Michelle & Miin Huey.. Exam's coming better get well soon so can study hard...hooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home