Sunday, June 04, 2006, 3:13 PM

Mich's 21st Birthday & Tiring day

Today is Michelle's birthday. Me, Masa, Steph, Miin Huey, Elsa and Amanda suppsed to surprise Michelle at midnight.

While Masa & Miin baked the cake, I was just doing my assignment, and now finally I finish the assignment. And me & Steph just watching random shows, and we ended up watch half of Madagascar with Amanda as well.

And then around 23.30 Miin, Elsa & Masa finally come and bring the cake, then we went to Mich's place and surprised her.. It was fun, got some pictures here (higher resolution can be gotten from here)

After the surprise party, I record a bit of video of her, where she supposed to give a speech, but the speech was very good! It was so simple "I don't know" hahaha lol


Elsa super close up, shot by Masahiro Tsuchiyama
Random shot of 4 of us in front of mirror..
Amanda Tsui
The birthday girl
Mich & the cake (made by Masa & Miin)
Mich & the cake (made by Masa & Miin)
Michelle reblow the candle (both me & Steph couldn't take the picture of her blowing the candle, so we decided to light the candle again hahaha
Everyone
Masa (he made the cake! Looks not appetizing but taste good) haha
It's me & Steph, picture taken by Amanda Tsui

And then I got back home around 1.30. And I remembered that I got a roster on my church as a cameraman. This is my first time got roster on my church and I was so excited, but then I checked the bus timetable to my church, and the earliest bus is at 8.40..I supposed to be at church around 8.

At that time, I was thinking of not doing the roster, I even sent an sms to the multimedia guy, that I'm can't make it to arrive at 8. It was so bad, until then I pray before I go to sleep and God spoke to me to not give up, and suddenly I think I can take a cab to go to church, coz my place got lot of cabs around... So I did

I woke up around 7.45, then I just brush my teeth & go to the church straight, at the beginning it was so fun and interesting. Bit nervous though but it was so good, until my pastor preach. Coz I didn't had enough sleep, I was having a really really bad headache when I'm doing the camera, and even worse, it's only one camera, so the picture on the screen all depend on me... And my head hurt so bad I can't even concentrate, can't even catch up with my pastor movement (he keep going to the left & right).

And then I really can't stand it, I asked Aaron (the lighting guy) to switch with me. Luckily it wasn't praise & worship time, so the lighting is just static. And when finally Aaron switch with me I really almost faint.. I can't even see clearly, but then after I sit for a while (quite long actually hehe), finally I recovered and I switch back with Aaron.

I feel so bad coz it was my first time and during the preaching I keep losing sight of my pastor...It's really bad.. Then I apologize to all the production team, and told them I got really bad headache... Well, it won't happen again next time...

Then when I reach home, I edited Mich's 21st birthday pictures and having my lunch (KFC) and it tastes good....

That was my lunch... hehehe.... okay, now I'm going to sleep... Really need a sleep right now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle

thanks ronnie!!! =)

ah crap...another lot of photos with me in my pjs...sobz....

Sunday, 04 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home