Thursday, July 06, 2006, 12:12 PM

Anzac Day 2006

Okay, this one is another old shots, taken during Anzac Day. I went there with Masa to took some shots. There were so many people on the street. And at this time I remembered I was cheated so much from a stupid K-Mart convenient store (not convenient for your wallet).. I bought the 3 pack Fuji Film 400 (consumer film) for AU$ 18.95! Then later on I checked on Woolworths and found it for AU$ 13.95... I felt so cheated then I went to Ted's Camera and found it for AU$ 8.95! What a rip off.... Anyway, here is some shots... As usual, for more complete gallery go to my pbase website http://www.pbase.com/gantengx/anzac_day_2006



On the way to King William St. we went through Rundle St. and Pulteney St. There were so many people there.


Went pass through Rundle Mall to get to King William St. And found this band rehearsing for the parade


Finally arrived at King William St. & North Terrace junction. The parade is already started


The band


People watching from Parliament House. Oh This time I went to the convenient store to buy AU$18.95 film...


A young lady records the parade on her video camera


We finally went to War Memorial Drive. This is the last stop on the parade


Kid with Australian flag


A guard in army suit watching while the vehicle pass by


Australians


3 Ex-soldiers on wheelchairs







An ex-soldier waving from a vehicle






A captured photographer in action


Nice pose




The band

These are only some of the pictures. Still got some more on the gallery. It took me 5 rolls to take all the shots. And after that I remember I went to Steph's place but can't remember why I went there... hahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown

Ada yg gw demen Ron... black and whitenya kayak jd bener2 jaman dulu cuma memang jaman uda berubah hehehehe :) well nice experiment. Btw pake camera nikon apa Canon 20D? lo banyak ceprat cepret nanti shutternya hrs ganti jgn suruh cewe loe ganti trus lo pake lagi heheheh... makin mantap aja nih...

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006  
Blogger Ronald GantengX Suwandi

thanks sep hehehe... itu pake kamera nikon f3 gw ama sony dscp100 yg lagi itu lcdnya rusak ahuauhauha

canon 20d gw pakenya di concert doank lagi itu, ntar bakalan ada event2 lagi nih sep bakal byk foto2 hehehe =p

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home