Thursday, July 06, 2006, 12:52 PM

When feeling lonely...lol

Okay the title sounds gay... Anyway, this is my last post for today. 3 post in 1 day...whew... This time is during Saturday, 1st July 2006, when Masa & Ian left to Sydney. Oh I'm in Sydney now by the way. But both of them left early so nobody at home. It was so quiet and depressing. So that's why I can finish edit all my old pictures... hahaha but then I'm thinking of having a haircut, but before that I look myself at the mirror and think "I look so cool, I better took self-portraits now then I can took it when I have my haircut as well... so like before and after kind of shot" so I did... Because nobody around I can adjust "the studio" better than last time hahaha

More shots at http://www.pbase.com/gantengx/ronald_suwandis_photo_session



First shot, actually this is for testing purpose but it turns out not bad hehehe






Erm... if you wonder actually this post is very very similiar to Phil Wickham's picture on his CD. Oh he got nice songs by the way..






The "studio"


The "lighting"


New haircut, nice smile hahaha lol




That's all... I better brush my teeth...it's 1:29PM in sydney and I haven't brush my teeth yet... hahahaha lol

5 Comments:

Blogger J O H N N Y

I like the second last shot. I think its the most natual of all. Creative lighting solutions! Makes me wanna try out 'studio' photography too! :)

ill be back

P.S the B&W aussie shots all have a vignetting to them, were those purposefully burnt in? or just a side effect from the camera?

Friday, 21 July, 2006  
Blogger J O H N N Y

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, 21 July, 2006  
Blogger Ronald GantengX Suwandi

thanks!

yeah, the vignetting is on purpose, a bit too much though..

Friday, 21 July, 2006  
Blogger Unknown

Kenapa ada yg di delete tuh? Spam ya? hahaha

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006  
Blogger Ronald GantengX Suwandi

hahahaha kaga lagi dia post commentnya sama gtu jdnya gw delete aja ahauhua

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home